The perfect solution to provide up to eight musicians with an in ear mix. This "set" includes the in-Ear Amp 8 plus 8 Mini Body Pack XLR's (part # 001125. The half rack-space In Ear Amp 8 with eight XLR outputs is based on the Fischer Amps In Ear Amp 2. Musicians can control their volume individually with Fischer Amps Mini Body Packs with XLR input [Part # 001125]. The In Ear Amp 8 allows short cable routes on stage and cabling with standard microphone cables. Thanks to the Class A MOSFET amplifier with switchable output power, the unit can be used with high-impedance headphones as well as with low-impedance in ear earphones. The XLR inputs have parallel XLR outputs so that the signals can be looped-through to the next In Ear Amp. Using the In Ear Amp 8 is a simple but effective way to provide a stereo mix for a great number of listeners, the optimum system for orchestras, studios, conference rooms and budget-conscious productions. Sturdy 9.5“ casing with integrated switching power supply, switchable voltage supply 115VAC or 250VAC. Ground-lift switch. Adaptor set to mount In Ear Amp 8 in 19“ rack.
- Two balanced inputs with combined XLR/jack connector with link-through input (XLR-outputs)
- LED display for input signals
- Brand new class A MOSFET headphone amp with limiter
- Switchable output power for low-impedance in ear earphones and headphones with higher impedance > 250 ohms
- Includes 8 Mini Body Pack XLR's