High capacity batteries are great, but they suffer from high self-discharge - as much as 60% per month -- which means you have to leave them on the charger to maintain 100% capacity. The new Ansmann HYBRID 2850 mah only loses 5% of power per month. More than 10x less the standard 2850.
Plus, when used with high drain devices, you can achieve up to 1000 recharges, instead of 300.
- Strongest and longest rechargeable batteries on the planet.
- Just 5% per month self-discharge
- Great for wireless mics, digital cameras and more.
- Engineered for long run-time and high recycles.
- Why use alkaline batteries when you can get up to 1000 recycles with this high capacity rechargeable battery?
- Cost a little more than consumer grade, but yields up to 1000 recycles instead of a 100
- 2-year warranty.